Thank you to my fellow blogger on the prairie, Prairie Story, for honoring me with the Stylish Blogger Award! I’m so excited because I’ve never won anything before! I love reading your blog and linking up to your Recipe Swap Thursday 🙂
I started this blog last year knowing that I was mostly just talking to myself and a few family members. Living in a foreign country with no family and few friends around, I thought it would be a nice hobby to occupy myself with and maybe allow me to make some friends with fellow bloggers. I’m happy I’ve been able to do that and to actually have people who follow my little blog and are interested in what I’m cooking and writing about! Now it’s my turn to share and pass it on to others who I feel deserve some recognition.
Here is how it works:
– Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.
– Share 7 (random) things about yourself.
– Pay it forward to 10 bloggers whom you feel are deserving.
– Contact those bloggers and let them know about their award.
Okay, here are 7 random things about myself, because I know you’re all just dying to know (har har):
- My greatest love and passion is for medieval history, particularly early medieval British history. Absolutely fascinates me.
- When I was little, I used to eat the crunchy toes off fried frog legs. I sure did.
- If I could meet one person in the world, it would be my favorite author, Bailey White. We would sit on her front porch in Thomasville, GA and drink sweet tea together.
- I’m an introvert who hates crowds and noisy places
- I love nature and being outdoors.
- I am obsessed with The Vampire Diaries show
- I would love to go back in time to Regency-era England so I could wear pretty dresses and have Mr. Darcy sweep me off my feet (I guess I’d settle for Mr. Tilney if I had to)
And here are the blogs that I really enjoy reading and want to pass the award on to. Congratulations! 🙂
- The Rickett Chronicles
- Aunt Peg’s Recipe Box
- Angie’s Kitchen
- Darcy’s Kitchen Kapers
- EKat’s Kitchen
- Lynda’s Recipe Box
- Dining with Debbie
- My Homemade Life
- Recipes of a Cheapskate